Design for Aging Principles
Imagine a home that accepts the transition of later life conditions for changes in: vision, strength, range of motion, mobility, in-home care, and income – a home that just lives better, no matter your age.
Our free presentation (download here) includes helpful strategies and example images for the following:
- Ensuring a mobility friendly home
- Accessible bathrooms
- Accessible kitchens
- Alterations for reduced strength
- Alterations for impaired vision
- Planning for caregivers
- Whole environment considerations
- Ways to reduce your utility bills
- Additional resources
Contact ThoughtCraft Architects to learn how to make your new home aging-friendly.